Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Monday, May 24, 2010

Cute Dining Chairs

These are the sweetest dining room chairs that could go in a Dining Room or Breakfast Room. I was probably drawn to these because of the green fabric, since I have always loved green. Right now, I just love the combination of blue and green. The design of the covers on these chairs, with the ruffles are so pretty and are definitely my style.

It is a piece of cottage look that would work well in a cottage home decor and with a round table as shown. In fact, I would love to have this table. Everything about this room is so relaxing, with the all green look. The beautiful corner hutch with the mix of pink and green plates is so great and enhances the cottage feel to this room.

I wonder how hard it would be to make these covers? Probably too hard for me...so I better settle for something a little bit easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment