Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Monday, May 31, 2010

Plate Rack Makes a Statement

There is something about a Plate Rack that adds a "Bit of Cottage" look to a kitchen. It is one of those Simple but Funtional items in a kitchen that makes such a statement. It can be a stand alone cabinet or as pictured with other cabinets. The one shown has a nice upper "mesh see through" cabinets. Love it!


This is a pretty example of a plate rack with the glass pane cabinets. If you are building a new home or would just love to recreate your kitchen, think about where this could go in your kitchen. For everyday use, it is very functional. It also adds personality to your kitchen and a designer touch. Wish I could show the one I have, but you will just have to wait till I get that new kitchen. I will defintely add a Plate Rack and will also be able to show off my pretty new plates too!

No comments:

Post a Comment