Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Decorate With Pieces You Enjoy Looking At















When decorating, be sure to use pieces you love and enjoy looking at. 
Sometimes we (as in me) get carried away with TOO many pieces.  What I try to do, is put away pieces in my special go-to-place, and then get them out when I need a new look or change.  If you enjoy decorating as much as I do, then you probably already do this.  It's so much fun to change a look of a room when the season's change.

The pictured cute little Staffordshire Dogs never go into the go-to-place.  Since I enjoy them so much, I move them around from room to room, depending on what I am doing for the "season change" decorating.  Right now they are in my kitchen/keeping room.  Where will they end up next?  I realize these dogs are not young and hip, but are referred to as "old lady" by some.  But let's face it - I'm not young and hip (nor an old lady to some maybe).  Life is short, so let's all plan to do what we love to do next year!  Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment