Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cottage Room Makeover

Had to share this room - since it is a "Cottage" Living Room - and it is so much fun to see how someone took an old space and made it so bright and inviting. I really love the slipcovers and the eclectic mix of furniture. Notice that there are no window treatments, except for the blinds. Most of the color in this room is in the rug, and then the other pieces were probably chosen to match. I'm sure they love their white walls, but I would probably want to have a lighter beige on the walls. I still like the white -- especially the fireplace. This room is a great example of a small space and  how it really doesn't take much to create a cottage look...with just a few pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen,
    Thanks for stopping by to visit and your sweet comment. I sure do appreciate it!
    Thanks, too, for the link to the cottage. I'm going to go check it out now!
    Have a great day!
    ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    vertical blinds abu dhabi


    ReplyDelete