Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Designer Highlight - January

Introducing a new feature on my blog!
DESIGNER HIGHLIGHT
This will be a regular feature-monthly.  Who knows, you might be next. Even though this month's feature is a professional interior designer (in every way), I know some not-so-professional (but could be) designers that I would like to recognize. YES,sisters,I am speaking to you!

A wonderful blogger posted this link on her blog about a designer.  Well the minute I went to the website, I fell in love with everything shown by this designer.  Talking about inspiration!  She will inspire you too, I'm sure.  Her name is Lisa Luby Ryan and has a shop in Dallas, Texas.  Her top priorities are faith and family.

Click on link and enjoy:  LISA LUBY RYAN

No comments:

Post a Comment